I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dare to compare HEMI coupes

                                                ORANGES VS CUMQUATS
With out pictures these two coupes could sound very much the same.
1930 Ford coupe,chopped,channeled,Hemi powered,custom Z'd chassis
Yup damn near the same..Nope. I think I'll do more of this in future posts

Dave in OR built the car,we built the frame

4" channel over our 4&8 double Z'd frame

Hemi coupe needs a Hemi !
                           If this is your car below,sorry.
                          A customer sent this picture in as " I want it like this" sample.
                          I could not get him to understand all that is wrong with it.
                          And I could not build something that doesn't drive safely
                          ( I didn't make the sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC