I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hot rods,aeroplanes,rain. Good times

Yes it rained.It never rains here.(growing up in Seattle)
But the cars we like and drive ain't made of suger.
Didn't get to see the planes fly,maybe if we hung around longer.
Cool mechanical details on the old machines..
no caption needed
little water ain't gonna hurt
guess who ?
black and white makes the sky look wow,wish I took more pix
engine
she looks good wet
perfect example of scallops
I did have a V8,and vodka
newer plane there -Texan?
Black and white,the new shoes look great
hmmm,maybe on my BSA bobber?
other guys had the same idea,lets drive the old Fords !
banger
the stitching,remember this stitching
insert corny remarke here
back mount gauges,and the stitching
6 windows worth of 1932 Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC