I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

El Roberto,chassis for bobber style truck

Yup,I said it.Bobber style truck.
We've done quite a few custom fenderlesss truck frames.
This one we worked with Doug Stone,and Posies.
The base or "mother sauce" of this one is the 1935-41 Ford pick up cab
We can alter the spec's to fit other cabs.Running a 4" drop axle out front
and Posies parallel leaf springs in back. Built in adjustment for ride height/tire size
Shoot me a email if you have any questions or for pricing. rileyauto@comcast.net
coming together,mock up tires are too short

front of spring mount,pic is sideways can't fix it..

drop your axle on the springs,great riding Posies set up

no shocks in pics,the mounts are there,forget why now

my driveway is a common theme


fire and ice,is that a UFO song?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC