I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

gravel road to a car show

We rolled out 5 deep to the grande Cinco De Mayo car show spectacular and salsa contest
held annualy at the Watkins compound.
Pulled out three trophies with 5 cars,  would have been more.
But ol' Jim hit the dusty trial earlier in his '55 (had to have some wings huh?)

Who's scared of a gravel road? just a little 1/2 mile unpaved stretch.Hell John slowed to 45 mph
1955 Chevy gasser (yeah it's cool)
Best of show 1932 roadster
I count 4 windows,excuse me !
hey,it was cell phone pic to start with
Colorado Kid stylin'
11 seconds of Chevy truckin
so stlyin' he got second place trophy
kid's love trucks (kids pick trophy)
not one fart yet,but we all know it will be driven !
yeah a Ford
3rd place roadster (no I didn't take any pix of the VW)
"Bloody Dave"
5 spokes of joy
Nice solid roadster,save those bias' for me bud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC