I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Shane's blown coupe

Looks like 99% of my customers are building coupes.
Shane in IL.had us build a swept front chassis for him about 9 months ago.
It is looking killer.Love the little blower,chrome wheels with blackwalls.
I would like to call this one my own.I dig flatheads,but a blown smallblock? oh hell yes.
Watch for updates as the summer chugs along..
good choice in beer too,I like the High Life in cans (have the neon to prove it)
I can see visions of burnouts in my head,just like Hammered Hank use to do..
pulled this one out of my memory bank..straight from my brain,new I-phone ap..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC