I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

AV8 1930 coupe Detroit Rock City

One of the first K-member 1932 frames we did went to Bill from Detroit
It turned out fanfukintastic ..you'll see shortly.
Started out tough,the trucking company destoyed the pallet I had it strapped down to.
And bent up a frame horn. It's just metal and Bill fixed it fine.
Found some good chassis pic's that were just X's in his file..thought I'd share em today.
AV8 is great

Link's with Buck's

Special K-member

Quick change it !

how flat is your head ?

hmm nice scoops

I brake for emergencies

exactly correct

the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC