I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tom's hot rod coupe , interior done.

My buddy Tom from Maine sent in shots of the finished interior in his coupe.
He does nice work.I'll leave the pictures normal so you can see the details.(click em -bigger)

 "I've tried to live my life so my family loves me,
 and my friends respect me. Everyone else
can do what ever the hell they please."
John Wayne

I put Tom's tag line up here too. Seems fitting to me in more ways then one.
classic,comfortable,coupe


roll down back winda,

nice rear view

classy door panels

Kaiser speedo cluster with eyebrow,and a chin panel
different but good,like Korean BBQ

clean freakin' hot rod !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC