I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ooops I missed Thursday, Bonneville pic's

Pulled these off someone elses blog.
But I know both these cars and the dudes who (did) own them.

This here is the "AA Fued coupe" my good pal Bruce sold her recently
I'll never forgot loading the body into my truck at Chuck's place
and the shit storm that followed between friends after that


This has to be Fish's roadster.Then I see the Rainer tall boys-yup.
Looks like Paul R. did a nice toneu cover.
When this one first hit the road,he gave Lori a ride around Wooley
with snow flying
But then I saw a pic of a guy opening the trunk,and it aint Fish,did he sell it ??
this pic is from 2005 ,Yup that's Fish's roadster above
2007 Ford picinic in Bellevue
there's that odd short decklid

the ol' girl sits right.
FHCC club night I buffed the d/s cowl
with a purple shop rag and comet thinned with MGD
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC