I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Buy this truck ! 1930 Model A Ford pick up on swept front chassis

I started this little rat rod pick up,
to show the stance you get with my
swept front frame.
Haven't touched it since taking to the GoodGuys swap meet
Will have it at the Watkins swap and Air/Car show
It's $12,000 worth of parts sitting as is
Willing to keep the 1958 283
and or wheels two bring price down
Call or email if interested ,willing to wheel and deal,add or subtract,I'm a reasonable man
Rileyauto@comcast.net
1-800-530-7636
                                                        Click on pic to enlarge
it's got the look
staggered bolt holes on early Vette covers
and 2.5" outlet 'vette rams horns
it rained a little today
King Bee headlights,famous headlight bar
7.00x16 Firestones in rear 5.00x16 ribbed in front
just pulled off trim rings for Watkins Mark maiden voyage
fuck ya,Iphone pic bitch
real fan,low mount alt.
7up cooler included
yes the body needs work
but not too much
maybe I'll keep it
frame used for chassis
ribbed for my pleasure
come on,spend the money

I'll put a 12 pack of Coors light in the cooler -free!
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC