I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Salina KS ,memories .....last weekend !

Went out to the KKOA show,fun going somewhere new.
Relied on the interweb on the hotel info.Stayed at the Ramada. The real host hotel was across town.
It was hot so beer was needed.And that ruled out driving.So lets hop on the bikes,how far could it be?
It was fun riding the cruiser through a town I'd never stopped at.
So here's the pic's from the parking lot and the ride ...
           wholyfuckinshitgoodgoddamn- I spent hours getting the pix to stand up straight.
best car I saw all weekend, LOVE it


the license plat is sooo stupid
it reads "rat rod"
way cool 3 window,what r u thinkin'?

great ol' truck
ain't sold on the wires...

I'm always looking at old commercial buildings
wish this was in Denver and cheap

in route,stopped at the Orange J
and checked out this sweet Henry J

Colorado Kid tries on Nick's roadster for size
very cool seeing his car out and about.

Damn Juvenile delinquents

"photo op"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC