I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Model T Swept front frame makes it home, MN

First pictures of the chassis we did for Jim in MN.Blogged a pic when he picked it up.
Back home in Minnesota and working on it already.I like that.
Keep the pictures coming I'll be sure to share them..

"I am just lose fitting everything.  The old coupe is next to it.  Lots of work to be done but what fun!  Thanks for the great frame.  You sell a quality Frame.  I will keep you posted as time goes by..  Thanks."  Jim H. Lakeland MN


Gettin' it done,love seeing the early pix
arranged mariage,the two will be joined forever soon..
I'd like to build a T coupe myself.. just like this one.

1 comment:

  1. It's fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well
    as from our discussion made here.

    My blog post: Work From Home

    ReplyDelete

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC