I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Monday, August 6, 2012

HAMB chop - what are the odds?

So way back in the day (2002) a pal wanted to drag his car to Cali
To get chopped by a small group of Internet buddies. I let him use my car trailer.Got a t-shirt out of the deal

Fast forward to this summer.
Helping my buddy "Spooky"
Get the floor rebuilt in his coupe
Sitting in that garage is the first "HAMB chop" car The one that went on my trailer from Seattle to Cali
It's now owned by a friend in Denver
Tell me what are the odds on that happening?
Art direction for the garage shots by Inda50'sbro Productions
10 years ago,yeah I have the shirt to prove it
Never did get my spare tire back for my trailer
(got left in Cali) hey Peter ! email me direct
RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET
eriC aka VAPHEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC