I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Thursday, July 3, 2014

tres chic sedan update

Swept front chassis under the magnifique Tudor
I really like the 1928 style, will be a real good driver when done

"Hey Eric,

A few pictures of the '29 Sedan.  Taken a while to get the quarters in shape but trying to work around little league and soccer schedules has not been easy!  Will be ordering some more stuff from you shortly.  I don't suppose you make Goodguys next week in Columbus?

Thanks for your guidance, you have been a big help.

Tony from Freeland Mi  (swept frame and all of the suspension from Riley
)"

-sadly no, I will not be attending GG Columbus, eriC -


 
Tony does nice work, hope he doesn't mind the nic-name I gave the sedan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC