I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Ed Roth, Excaliber/ Outlaw tribute car done

I love emails like this !
"Hey Eric, just want you to see the finished product! Winning awards, looking good!! Thanks, Kevin"

I worked with Kevin over the phone to spec out the frame for his Jimmy C original body.
He had a bitchin 6 he had to run in it..(fuel injected)
It's been quite awhile since I last heard from him. Built the rolling chassis 2 years ago?
I had hit him up for progress pic's and try to keep his momentum rolling..
Like always we were off on another project for another guy...
My biggest concern was someone else would want to redo what we did.
The rear suspension is one of a kind, triangulated 4 link using Ford tractor
split wishbones for the lower bars, along with the high arch Model A spring.
Last I saw the chassis was assembled in his ND shop..

And BANG I get the email and pictures. Fantastic !
So cool for me to be involved in the slightest way with Ed Roth.
 Been a fan ever since I got my first Beatnik Bandit Hot Wheels (orig16)

Wow, you floored me. Great job guys

There was all sorts of design parameters on this one.
I never did see the body in person

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC