I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Monday, July 21, 2014

Thin Air Nationals

35th year they have done this show.
Rode up with Colorado Kid and the couple in the 1940 convertible
Goggle is fighting me bad..browsers and shit..
Let's see if I can post the pix
riding shotgun in a roadster is almost as fun as driving one

yumm corned beef hash and eggs

let's get high, rocky mountain high

interesting mix on this roadster,
old and new. I'd never put a auto behind a flatty

I like old Fords

cool 1957 Chevy gasser

1932 Vicky- paint by Wayne !

YES

oh YES !

nice little Mustang motor

chopped hard

top up, yeah we got some rain..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC