I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

sedans - compare

Had a good talk the other day with a pro builder.
Spoke about the difficulty of keeping it simple.
I had showed him some samples of customers cars.
With my chassis as a solid foundation it's up to you on the build.
From "jagged and ragged to clean and mean"

Here is three examples of sedans.. on a real guys budget


Matt's 440 Mopar powered 1930 sedan. You must admit, it has attitude

Super solid construction, yet a very edgy appearance
This is Jason's SBC tri-power 1930 sedan
smooth primer, gloss frame and firewall

some flashy bits, Buick drums three carbs
but come on, you could build one like this too !
Rosey yanked apart a old amateur resto for his sedan 

I get a ride in it if I ever make it to Alabama


flat black, red wheels, white walls, flathead and zoomie pipes
hell this must be one of those rat rods !
His first time chopping a car ! Super driving machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC