I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Friday, July 25, 2014

old sedan

I sold Andy the body and the double Z'd frame
He's been driving it for a few years now.
Just saw it on craigslist for sale,(I'm sure it's on the hambo too)

Good parts, lazy sloppy workmanship.
If you could buy it right, it wouldn't be hard to un whizbang it.
He once installed a trans cooler by zip tying it to the p/s ladder bar.
Pull off the goofy big grill shell for starters. And remove all the speaker box carpeting.

It has a pretty good sedan body and solid foundation.. The 50 Merc wheels came from my stash
and the dash board I picked up at the Chickasha swap meet.
Guessing he needs cash for a lawyer. (funny story on its own) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC