I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Frames Ahoy ! Marty in LA custom chassis

Louisiana  not Los Angeles ! Marty has a chopped and channeled 1930 Tudor body
a bad ass big block. We did up a complete chassis for him.Special sizing to work with his parts.
More rear kick,few extra inches up front..alot going on for sure.
Missed shipping on Friday by 15 minutes.So it's headed out first thing Monday.
Well y'all know how I feel about pirates Hey matey. This is gonna be fun to watch being built
Marty has promised to send me updates as he gets it all together.
And YES those are huge freakin' wheels and tires...

What you say? Is it true,can you use beer cans for frame stands.
Here's some artistic shots ...(they gotta be full)

OK,I promised to slow down on the weirdo brush stroke filter
More updates shortly on the "M.F.sedan"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC