I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Friday, November 30, 2012

Frames Ahoy boys ! Ryan and Rick

Ass buster 12 hours (so far) but got it done.
Florida is a pain to ship too for my brokers anyway.
I even got a quote for $1,410.00..no thank you
Ryan you got the Cadillac of pallets,custom built by me.
And first class transportation via Forward Air. (I ate the difference)

Look for me emails with tracking info guys.
Rick,made notes about the receiving hours.
the finest pallet I've done yet.Bolted thru shock mounts
added shorts to keep any shifting to accure
And Rick's pallet...umm sorry.Big huge clunker got for free
busting ass to get it out,got it there at 6:30,was getting loaded to head east.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC