I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

crowded garage ,no not a 80's Aussie band

Getting new 'puters soon. Going thru files...Found a older (2006?)  picture of my home garage.
Slightly crowded with old Fords.There's another 32 pick up in there too..

chopped 32 pick up,chopped 31 sedan,chopped 30 coupe
32 roadster has chopped windshield..guess I like chopped cars !

The last time I saw the coupe it was back east NJ? New York.


Mel had it back then.

The sedan in the first picture looks like this now



Some bald headed dude has it hiding in his garage.

The pick up truck went to MO to a Kropduster,and never heard from
anyone of them again.Window regs are still in my attic.

And my sweetheart 32 roadster is now owned by some
Mopar nut in Switzerland

ah the joys of being self employed !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC