I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

1930 roadster pick up double Z'd all done !

Paul out in NY bought one of our double Z'd frames in June of last year.
It was after seeing one we did for his friend "Frank"
Well,I just got in a couple pictures of it.Fantastic ! Man did he build a cool RPU
I bet this one will get some ink.(magazines-not Tattoo)
After watching some hot rod Tv last night,I'm that much prouder of how our frames fit and function.

ok,but I like it.looks like a painting-kinda
looks like a fun machine to me,SBC and dual 4's
straight forward hot rod for sure
we're gonna need to get back east next summer.
when's Scarry Larry's show ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC