I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Farmers Daughter -

floored.
Sunday is a "No car" day around the house.
So I built some floor panels and watched some NASCAR racing. (and blog'd this)

The floor are pretty cool. No cost. Scrap steel from a buddy. 16 gauge is tough!
(copy) Beverly shear, cut off wheel, and my craigslist finger break.
My home garage don't have much "machinery"
A hydraulic shear, big layout table.. corner notcher .. de burring tools.. ahh who needs em.

Having fun playing with the sedan , thinking off the parts and pieces I may use on it..
the center of the cross members will be cut out later

I will be adding 1/2" plywood to the recess panels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC