I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Friday, October 24, 2014

Farmers daughter update take a seat

Well I didn't take the seat. Pick-n-pull charges $39.00 for 'em.
First try was cutting down the stock riser.
Got it in fine. Too tall. I must be closer to the floor.
Time to modify the old Chrysler seat..
Oh, and I got the one that folds forward.
Figure it would be handy to reach in back..

huge by large stock riser

chopped off most of the crap

kept the stock angle,front higher then back

back just cleared tunnel.
It ain't gonna work.
 

pulled foam and cover off,
added some bracing and cut out the rear rail..


phoned went flat, will have more pictures of the seat soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC