I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

1-800-530-7636 Riley Automotive , headquarters for VAPHEAD , no secretaries allowed

Hey y'all. If you call my toll free number and get the answering machine..
LEAVE A MESSAGE !!
The 800 line does not have a caller ID, so I don't know who you are.
And I can't call back.
Most the time you get the machine because I'm on the other line talking with a customer.
But I can't call YOU back because you didn't leave a message ! 
My phones are busy I know, but I will call you back. (if you leave a message)
(my service converts the message to text and emails me- so I can check from my cell too)
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC