I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Frames Ahoy ! oh boy it's cold !


Did up a chassis package for Jimmy in NJ
He's got a 1935 Chevy pick up that will soon be a hot rod.
I shipped via Western Freightways. Bruce was helpful over there.
( trucking co's like to say no drop offs when snowy, forklift cant make ramp)
Well my ol F250 2wd backed right up that ramp son.

Jimmy, will send over more info later tonight.
Got a school deal for my daughter
 
 
had to build the pallet half way in
so I could load it by myself

boxes all banded down, nothing fragile in em
long forks get it done
..
inside nice and warm? inside anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC