I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Time off,and sloppy fab work sample

Honestly, I'm taking the week off.(But I'm still working)
But let's go to a long lunch ! 
Won't always be on the phone....but will be checking emails.

Look closely at this turd...that steering is horrible !
and no shocks..and alternator brackets welded to frame...
and those sexy headers show off your fab skilzz 
And why is it that the turd rodders end up with tunnel rams ??
Always wondered why you see the swedged aluminum tubing used on turd rods,
looked them up today. Because they're cheap. $15.00 each...Stupid heim ends all over..

I learned a long time ago. Copy OEM. That means do what the factory did.
Did Ford Chrysler etc.. use aluminum tubing for steering? No. Did they use heim ends? No. They used steel and always had tie rod ends on the end of the tie rods. Copy that.
You can apply it to the smallest thing.. Did the factory use zip ties to hold fuel line? No.
Copy OEM, steel lines and secure mounts   Anyway, enough of my ranting..build em safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC