I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Biscayne 1968 Biscayne station wagon

Y'all know I like the big ol Chevrolet's. And the uncool models are better.
How about a slammed wagon !?
I goof off a lot on tumblr, have a look at this one

This guy has been doing a bunch with the old drawings and factory photo's
http://slammedbrochurecars.tumblr.com/
click on it, fun scrolling thru the images.

I remember yanking a 327 out of a 1968 2 door fastback and throwing the car away.
(wrecking yard down the street took it for free) J & L ???  I will think about the name...

Even ugly forgotten cars look good slammed on the ground
Case in point- 1965 Mercury 2 and 4 door Monterey

I'm on tumblr as ....you guessed it vaphead. If you follow the blog a lot of the pictures will look familiar to you. http://vaphead.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC