I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Rocky Mountian dirt biking

Holiday weekend, that's dirt biking time for me and Riley
Rode a new area on Monday.Nice easy trails almost too easy.But made up for it by riding longer.
Very pretty up in the hills.Took some pictures with my trusty i-Phone
Went to Tommy Knockers on the way home.I recomend the Jalepeno Popper cheeseburger !

It's my blog,it doesn't (and won't be) always about cars/hot rods.
stone wall Jackson
stopped for water,and some peanuts
just makes you want to shoot something,doesn't it?
looking back at the mine (one of many)
old machinery, we got it to turn over
survey marker
hey,that's me !
litter bugs,Dodge Dakota left for dead
10 minutes before this was taken,we were getting hailed on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC