I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Thursday, September 20, 2012

R.I.P.

I just got word that Bob Frank from JW Rod Garage passed away last Sat.

One big reason I like what I do so much is the guys that I deal with.
I have vendors that I talk with weekly,some daily.
And Bob was one of my favorites,we always joked around on the phone.
Our careers had similar paths,and we shared many stories of crazy customers
or shipments gone bad. Stuff like that.
I'd reconize his voice on the phone.Sorry to think I wont get to hear him again.
I had never met him in person,don't even think I ever saw a photo.But none the less
he was a friend and I will miss him. R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC