I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Friday, September 28, 2012

Bill makes it to the Red Neck Rumble

Here's part of the story..

I did get a nice compliment while at the show though. A fella walked up to me while I was tinkering with the engine at the show and offered me $22,000.00 cash for the sedan. I told him he was a little short from what it would take to buy it and besides I did not think he had the cash on him any how. Well.... (open mouth insert foot) he advised me that he had just sold his 1968 Camaro SS and the lump in his pocket was not his manhood. LOL Oh well, he was not offended and he told me that the color of the car was awesome. I heard that over and over at the show, I personally can not stand it but everybody kept saying that it was old school colors. It is still going to get a new color change as soon as I can make it happen though, believe you me !


.
Bill recieved his double Z'd frame ,front axle assembly,and rear suspension parts at the first of March
of this year. So you can tell he's been working hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC