I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Monday, December 14, 2015

Sunday Monday

oops I missed a post for Sunday.
So here's one that is double special to make up for it !

Spoke with a customer about channeling.
4" is all that is needed.
Here is some examples on our chassis

Here's the Kansas Koupe on our swept front frame.
Channeled 4", love the blown hemi !

 
Ron's coupe is chopped and channeled over our Double Z'd frame
 
Jeff's coupe is old school east coast. Not chopped. It is channeled 4" over our Double Z'd frame
(soon to be in Traditional Rod and Kulture)

Now let me find some sedan/Tudors ..

Matt's cover car !  440 cubic inches of Mopar. Chopped and channeled over our Double Z'd frame

So let's see here, a blown hemi, hemi, SBC, and a 440.
All channeled over our double z'd frame. And they all are real driving cars.
and all have radiators in correct location. I think ol' Mike needs to rethink his words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC