I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Frames Ahoy

Had to use Conway for this address.
Wish me luck....
I walk into the dispatch office, gave the gal the paperwork.
She says head over to the ramp and I'll send over a forklift.
I say, "tell them they need the long forks, it is 11 feet long."
Ok she says.
Hear over the intercom " customer at dock drop off"
"Long forks" I holler out right after..

Waiting at the ramp....  dude steps onto the ramp
and says "I'll be right there"
I say, "we need the long forks"

Guy shows up on the forklift, with short forks.
I say " hey we need the long forks"
It'll be fine he says. My reply is " I've shipped 500 of these so far
when you use the short forks it breaks the pallet. It is 11 feet long.

It'll be fine and he unloads it with the short forks. Sets it on the ground behind my truck.
I drive off, motherfuckers how hard is it to get the lift with he long forks
I'm the customer there.. I just know its going to have a destroyed pallet
and these ass hats are notorious for reclassifying  freight and upping the charge.
I'll update y'all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC