I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Thursday, December 17, 2015

RS 1930 Ford , the start of something special

Just finishing up a custom chassis for Santo.
I'm calling the project the "RS"  as in Red Sedan , it's not a Rally Sport Camaro

Way down low, and tall rear tires !  Like 35" tall, wait till you see it up on wheels.
I like doing the custom stuff, but my old grey beard leans me towards traditional stuff.
This one is going to be pretty wild. But still will be a good driving machine



it will sitting lower then this on the frame. Say good bye to the stock inner wheel wells.

He's keeping busy as he waits on me, cut the guts out of the stock tank. Dirty job but someone had to do it ! 


Pretty nice old sedan body. No need for a bunch of sheet metal repairs on this one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC