I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

James T coupe update

The lakes aren't frozen yet in Minnesota.. why did I type that?
James has is T coupe running ! Always fun to hear it run for the first time.
Big tires, Zoomies, shotgun scoop. Cragar five spokes ! Looks like a classic hot rod theme

"I have the old 26 running.  Love the stance of the Riley slant frame.  The gauges are in the valve cover above the windshield.  383 w/700R4.  58 olds rear and disc all 4.   It has been a fun project.   I’m getting body ready for paint. " James H -MN


I'd cut those seats down, keep below the back window..just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC