I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Wayne's truck update

Thanks for sending the pictures and the note.
Bob's my main welder. I'll pass along the kind words.
And send those updates asap !

Hi EriC, Wayne here from W.V. I purchased one of your frames last fall. I have been meaning to send you some pics  and am finally getting around to it. I am much farther along now but will send more pics later if you want them. I have all the suspension complete as well as all the brakes, also have the bed completed. The cab still needs blocked and primed but will soon be ready for paint. I will mention that I am very pleased with the frame and especially the nice looking welds. I was a welder for thirty years so I know a good weld when I see one. I will stay in touch.

solid old Ford cab

our El Roberto as it arrived


Nice clean floor work buddy !

getting ready... to chop

great looking chop on the old Ford cab.
Hot rodding is fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC