I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

tips,bloggin' and how to leave a message

Blog tip,if you see something interesting on here,do a search in the little box at upper left hand corner. Say you like the pic's of Todd's sedan from yesterday. Search "Todd" and see all the posts on his chassis/car going together.I try to tag projects with the same name as updates come in.

leaving a phone message.If your phone call makes it to my answering machine.
please leave a message.It gets converted to a email and I get it in a few minutes .

Leaving me 30 messages in a matter of days will not make me call you back
faster,it just clogs up the system and pisses me off. I'm not always at the phones.
Last week and this week I have extra duties,and my phones will suffer.

email me directly at RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET

Cool picture of a 1930 roadster..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC