I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Kewanee,the frame has landed.

Shipped a frame to Kewanee IL,went to the local Harley shop.
Good to have friends with a loading dock.I appreciate it when I receive a note.
Keep in touch,let me know when you're ready for the rear spring (special built Posies is the one needed)and the ladder bars etc..

Eric,
Just received the frame today and wanted you all to know it looks great.  Great job done on the frame and I am very happy with it.  Will send pics later and will probably be getting ahold of you in the future for all weld on parts for the rear end.  Thanks again!
Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC