I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Inside my home...car parts? hot rod decor?

My brother sent me a picture of a coffee table made out of a old V-8..(got me thinking)
I know guys (and gals) that have hot rod stuff as decorations...
Tool boxes for TV stands..shift handles on toilets,and everything in between

I don't know if my regular friends even notice the stuff in our home.
I tried to be a little bit more subtle then a flamed refrigerator
For instance, going up the stairs a have framed black and white photo's
(cheapo frames) the pictures are original proofs from Halibrand's photo
shoot of magnesium wheels in the early 1960's..  I really like it..
 
A nice colorful Jeff Norwell design for a car show I sponsored
 
 
movie I've never seen poster,but that is the Scritchfield roadster !
windowsill full of HotWheels,just kinda happened..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC