I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Monday, June 4, 2012

Tall and Skinny

Funny thing ,I like tall and skinny tires.
7.00x16 Firestone Deluxe Champion on a 1940 Ford 4" wide wheel.Perfect.

Now back in the day the 18" Ford accessory wheel was the hot ticket at Bonneville
A cheap steel wheel and some used Indy tires.History,tradition,again perfect.

This will end up in all the magazines I'm sure.But 20" billet wheels blasted to look like cast.And radial tires
that are bigger in diameter then the wheel well body lines. Too tall and skinny.
I'm gonna build a 23 t-bucket with 14" x 8" wheels and 265/50R14 tires.
The same size all the way around.Like a little road race car.
Black with gold accents.ala Johnny Player

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC