I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Nice words

Got a nice note the other day.
I will try to get more pictures, the car is now in North Carolina, and I am in Pa.  He is still in the Military and has the car with him.  He is currently deployed, and I will get more pictures when he gets back.  The frame was great and it was very  easy to set up the suspension, both front and rear, 4" dropped axel on the front and the triangulated rear set up with an 8" Ford rear fit perfectly.  The transmission cross member fit the Chevy 350 trans with no modifications, the 283 Chevy bored to 292 cubes bolted right in as did the Walker Radiator.  We chopped the 32 Ford grill 6"  and it all bolted in place.  It was a fun build for me and drives great.  I can't say to much about the frame, I have built a lot of Hot rods, and the Riley Frame ranked with the best, in fact right at the top of the best.  Ernie

Ernie, is Tyler's dad. See the Tudor below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC