I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Dirty rats attack

Another buddy sent me these pictures.
Horrible designed frame.
Can you see the flaws in its design? try to imagine the front spring mount..
And he posts a picture of a coupe I built the frame for.
His iron turd has nothing to do with that coupe.
Straight off the HAMB classifieds.  Pretty flippin' funny to me.
Now that's a rear kick up. Right up to the deck lid
Suicide front perch not built yet. I'd guess it will need to be 15 inches tall
off the round tube front.


says it's super heavy so the coupe will ride better
why not fill the holes with concrete and go for super duper heavy ?


I can't explain how much I hate this type of home made parts , cheap heim ends

This is the picture he posted. It's a Riley Automotive chassis I built for a customer in Oregon
The new owner Dan in Virginia loves it
in his garage and bet he wouldn't want anyone to think that dude built anything on his clean coupe. 
 
The coupe pictured is riding on a double Z'd chassis like Matt's pictured above..
Nothing extreme, just our proven design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC