I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

tea time in Ohio

Joe got his frame for the T coupe he's building. Received this email yesterday.

Eric,
The frame arrived today and I can't tell you how happy I am. It is beyond expectations. Great craftsmanship and everything is exactly what I wanted. You told me it would ship the week of the 8th but it arrived on the 8th! 8 working days including delivery to Ohio is unbelievable. I really appreciate your help and suggestions when I called. I have no idea why someone would try to build this for the price you charge. I will be calling to order parts.
 
Thanks,

Joe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC