I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Friday, December 5, 2014

nice words

ah hell if I keep this up I'm going to ruin my reputation of a black listed outlaw
received this note Dec 3rd, see blog on Nov.26 th for his frames ahoy

Eric,

    The frame arrived today!!!  It made the journey safely and I got some time to look it over. I'm a small Automotive Business owner myself and I know that sometimes it feels like you only deal with problems on a daily basis, well I just wanted to say thank you for a great product. The whole experience with Riley Automotive was simply impressive, whether it was suspension advise, frame build time or shipping and tracking you always kept me informed. In this day and age that kind of customer service is almost unheard of. And the best part is, it was mostly person to person... Not Voicemail, Email or Robots on the other end of communication! 

    As we discussed this build (31 Coupe) has been a lifelong dream of mine. I have two teenage sons and although I could build it easily at my shop, it will be built at home mostly after family dinner time and on weekends. I plan on sending updates as we progress if that's ok with you. If you ever need a reference about any dealings with you and or your company please know that I will be happy to talk you up or show off your product in the Philadelphia area.



1 comment:

  1. Black listed outlaw,sure,says some fuckwit who has never built a car

    ReplyDelete

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC