I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Car show

Went to a local show on Sat.
Fun time, had dinner with friends
Saw the worst thing ever done to a "car" it's so stupid I can't believe it
I've seen this four door in my neighborhood driving around.

quite a few real low riders at the show. I like 'em


Colorado kid made the show , new front tires in a few days

low old Ford truck, unibody too

 


I try not to take pictures of shitty cars. This truck was horrible from front to back.
But this huge tin box in the middle of the windshield? 
Guess why it's there? 
To make room for the giant shift handle and knob when in park.
Never seen anything so stupid and ugly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC