I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

1929 coupes online build off challenge !

Not really. But we do have two guys building 1929 coupes at the same time.
Tim in NJ and Adam in MN
Both have swept front frames too.
Adam's coupe is chopped 6" and he is channeling it.
Tim, has the stock proportions on his coupe.
I'd like to see him do it not chopped or channeled. Dress it out as a classic hot rod..
Watch my blog for updates as they get to building.

fancy roping using a forklift as a horse

chopped down and looking mean, wheel wells no big deal, need modifying anyway

reminds me of my old grey 29 sedan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC