I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Friday, March 14, 2014

Rat rod turds, Hantavirus

It's like a car wreck, you hope nobody is hurt ..can't help but look.
I have a friend in the hot rod business
We always get a laugh out of the junk out there.
I'm not trying to be stuck up ( I am very handsome) but showing
these as more of what is wrong and bad.So folks can get the correct building techniques
planted in they're head.
For Christ sake, the tie rod belongs behind the axle on dropped axle front ends
  chopped sedan in someones Quonset hut ..look at the 2x3 frame almost up to the spark plugs.
and the fancy square front crossmember. The radiator would need to be 12" tall to fit
You just can't have the body 2" off the ground especially when you have 4" of travel
in the suspension.  This will never drive out of state, nah- county..city limit
 yessir the Detroit Autorama this year. This rat should be exterminated .
Solution to having radiator in correct location..yeah real pretty in the bed.
And the copper lines right at the lowest point..bagged sure but plain gross
big billet wheels all around..NO ! There's more design work in the sign then the car
 
I like 1941 Chevy's. Threw up in my mouth a little..
Why waste your time? Up all night on meth maybe? Horrible
 
I like a simple Model A coupe with a flathead V-8
and 1935 wires. Oh my, this ain't what I was thinking..
a naked radiator would have been better..don't these people have friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC