I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Sunday, January 5, 2014

keep on trucking

We've been busy building our "El Roberto" chassis' for guys all over the USA
Tight and right I like to call it. A nice solid foundation for a hot rod truck.
And they guys are building some nice ones.

I can't help thinking how the rat rod shit pile magazines and forums get some guys all screwed up.
For example, they think this is good and correct

hahhaa damn nice chop work dude
use the mad skilz to build a hood !
I'm thinking, if he only could have got the front axle forward another 3 inches


this is a official magazine project, Ratrod magazine
You couldn't make it uglier if you tried
well,they could have put the bigger tires in the front
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC