I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Friday, November 29, 2013

Steve in IA, been done and driving

Another Model A coupe is out on the road on a Riley Automotive frame.
Steve ordered his swept front frame back in Sept 2009
I just now got a picture of the finished car,
Channeled, SBC ..hey it's a hot rod and they're out having fun.
Paint and upgrade as you go..
(we always called those front wheels "Kenny wheels" maybe 3 guys who get that joke)
 Thanks for the note !.

Eric,
It's has been some time since our last contact but driving this is so much fun I didn't get around to showing you the results. Perhaps I will throw some paint on the A this coming spring but for now it's just fine. I took tons of photos during the build just so I could remember all the fun and not so much fun. Thank you for the frame it sure met my needs and by the hundreds you have sold you made many a happy hotrodder. Steve *****---Nashua Iowa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC