I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

gary O 1929 sedan update

Last time I saw this frame it was strapped to a pallet headed to Canada.
Sitting down low.(but still drivable !)
A nice solid foundation is key when we are building our hot rods.
the big ol tunnel ram and shotgun scoop really adds to the height of the motor
I've never drove a car like that. Maybe on a vacation trip Gary will let me take it for a spin?
I ain't feeling the headlights. Even with the grill shell below the tire tops is my motto

Roll it outside and take some more pictures ! Keep up the good work !
(hey sent another chassis up your way- Edmonton)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC