I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Friday, October 25, 2013

Frames Ahoy Victor to Houston

Full boat (get it?) Victor frame off to Texas.
Going to be a big block Chevy 1929 Ford sedan
Marcustoms is doing the build.
 
Did I ever tell y'all, Texas and Pennsylvania are my two best states?
Some hard charging make it happen hot rodders in both states.
Hope to see a grouping (gaggle?)(herd?muster?surfeit?) of Riley Automotive chassisfied cars
at the Lone Star Round Up next year. 




shot thru my window,forgot to get the strapped down pic's
the little dealies bolted to the trans mount
are the dogbones for the rear spring
nice wide pallet-thanks Mark !
super duper extra low Victor version

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC